Win a Picon Zero and Raspberry Pi Zero!
Competition Now Closed
- You wanted analog inputs for your Raspberry Pi? – You got it!
- You wanted to drive servos with no difficult software? – You got it!
- What about driving WS2812 “neopixels” without kernel software that breaks every other release? – You got it!
- Or maybe you want to get temperature from DS18B20-based sensors without lockouts and waits? – You got it!
- Oh, and you want to drive a pair of 1.5A per channel DC motors using simple PWM settings? – You got it!
- And of course, you want it for free? – You (maybe) got it!
- Hang on, you want a Raspberry Pi Zero for free as well?? – You (maybe) got it!
We’re running a competition: simply retweet the competition tweet to be entered into the draw. On Sunday 3rd April, we will draw the winners:
- 1st randomly selected, will receive a Picon Zero
- 2nd randomly selected, will receive a Picon Zero and a Raspberry Pi Zero
- 3rd randomly selected, will receive a Picon Zero and a Raspberry Pi Zero and a mini robot kit
Postage is FREE anywhere in the world
Competition closes 8pm BST on Sunday 3rd April. Winners will be announced shortly after.
Find out more about the Picon Zero here